Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Port Moresby Institute of Matriculation Studines (PIMS) Plans to Set Open and Flexible Learning Institution In PNG in 2014

Port Moresby Institute of Matriculation Studies (PIMS)  has been  registering students who finished Grade 10 and Grade 12  for so many years and next year in Papua New Guinea to study through Open and Flexible Mode. It is the is second largest institution in terms of student numbers  competing with  to the National Departments Flexible and Open Distance Education (FODE).

Next year, PIMS is planning to establish its own higher Open and Flexible Learning institute to offer Certificate and Diploma Programs in Business and Computing courses.

This was announced to the nation by the Director and Founder of PIMS, Mr. Norman Sike on the Haus & Home Program on EMTV Television station. The institution will be called Norman Sike Institute and plans are underway to start it come 2014.

More information can be found on the PIMS website: www.pims.ac.pg and Haus & Home page of the EMTV website: www.emtv.com.pg



12 comments:

  1. Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
    Cambridge Centre Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Admin please do let me know, when will be the next intake and how do they apply.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi PIMS Team, I'am interested to join in next year-2019 to upgrade my grade 11 & 12.I just completed my grade 10 in 2008.

    Please send me more information & application form for next year through my gmail.pausua.philomina@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi admin pims website still down

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please send me application for form for next year,2019.

    Send it to my gmail.junkavo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Admin,
    Please could you send me the application for this year 2019 and necessary information about the school plus fees information. Send it to my gmail wkmawe021@gmail.com
    Awaits your prompt response,
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Admin..
    Appreciate you forward me the application for this year for grade 12 and 10 upgrade and also forward fee infors to my gmail. randrew05@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi.
    Would love if you could send me information about your upgrades for grade 12 school leavers..
    I would very much appreciate it..
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear PIMS,
    An employee has completed your program at your Kokopo branch. Can you provide her with a certificate. Please advise so that more information can be provided.

    Awaits your response

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi PIMS,
      Still waiting for your response on my query dated 16th March 2019.

      regards

      Bustin

      Delete
  10. Dear PINS,
    Do you have a contact? I need to talk to the director.

    Please upload his number and name to me

    Regards

    Bustin

    ReplyDelete
  11. I email last year 2019 January and no response till now 2020. they must have shut down

    ReplyDelete