Thursday, December 26, 2013

International Training Institute (ITI) Offers Certificate and Diploma Courses Through Distance Education Mode in Four Provinces

The International Training Institute (ITI) is one of the reputable private training and educational institutions in the country. It started has a normal face to face classroom based mode of teaching but recently introduced Certificate and Diploma in Business Programs through Open and Distance Learning Mode.
The institution is rapidly gaining recognition from Local Members of Parliaments and provincial governments as alternative provider of higher education in the country.
It has campus presence in Lae in the Morobe Provice, Kimbe in West New Britain Province and recently in Buka town in the Autonomous Rigeon of Bougainville, formally known as Bougaiville or North Solomons province. The Buka Center will start enrolling students starting in 2014.

For information can be found on the institute's website: www.iti.ac.pg

6 comments:

  1. I lived in kavieng, New Ireland province and I want to apply for the Open Distance Education mode...please advise on how I can be helped o what option to take

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    I am Joy David who resides in Kavieng, and wants to apply for the Open Distance Education program for 2016 but couldnt download the form.
    Please if you can asisst by sending it via my email;joydavid884@gmail.com

    Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, l am interested to to take up a course through distance education.. Could you please email me a copy of the Distance Education Application Form to gw.gulaga@gmail.com. I would like to know the schedules as well as in when should l apply or when will applications will open.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I am interested to take Certificate for human resource. Please can you email me a application form for next year .And how many intakes you take in a year? Thankyou kindly waited for your respond.

    EMAIL ADDRESS: Grace.Pikir.Radial@anitua.com.pg.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    I am Francis lived in Western Highlands province. I am interested to do courses through distance learning. Could you please email me a copy of the Distance Education Application Form to awamotrading@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. we always keep track of our family tree because it is exciting to know the family tree:: Okex invite code

    ReplyDelete